Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Solution of the Day for iPhone Data Recovery - 3/8/2015

iPhone Data Recovery Daily
 
 
 
 
Device: iPhone 5c
 
Question: I have an iPhone 5c and my contacts keep disappearing. Any ideas?
Names and numbers keep disappearing from my contact list. I have moved twice in one year and am frustrated by these losses as I cannot easily retrieve them. I have talked to two people who have had the same experience. Any tips or suggestions or ideas about this problem?

More Like This:
1.Why do I keep losing contacts?
2.Any idea on why contacts disappear from phone?
3.My contacts have disappeared.
4.Birthdays keep disappearing from my contacts and calendar.
5.I had my phone charging overnight and my contacts were deleted the following morning. Why?
6.Contacts disappeared.
7.Most of my contacts disappeared.
 
Solution:
Go to settings>mail, contacts, etc.> and re-sync contacts using whichever you are using. Hope this helps.
If this does not work for you, you can try to recover your lost contacts with an easy iPhone contacts recovery software.
 
More information about easy iPhone recovery software:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment