Monday, March 2, 2015

The Solution of the Day for iPhone Data Recovery - 3/2/2015

iPhone Data Recovery Daily

Source: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6855055

Device: iPhone 5s

OS: iOS 8.1.3

Question: How To Get Most Recent Pics After Restoring From an Old Backup?
I recently lost my iPhone last week and just got a new one. Prior to losing it, the last
time I backed up my phone was in November; since then I have taken new pictures that I've never got the chance to save. Once I got my new iPhone, I was hoping it would still be in iCloud, to my surprise when I signed on to iCloud there were recent pictures in my album, then I restored my phone with an old backup and now the pictures are gone and the older pictures I had replaced it. Is there anyway I can get those newer pictures back? Please help!

Solution: Generally, if the pictures are rewritten by the older pictures, it is hard to recover them. Because the rewritten is not reversible. If your newer pictures are backed up to iTunes or iCloud, you can try to restore them from the backup files.

To recover your pictures from iTunes backup file with this easy iPhone recovery software:
http://www.easy-iphone-recovery.com/photo-recovery/recover-photo-without-iphone.html

To recover your pictures from iCloud backup file with this easy iPhone recovery software:
http://www.easy-iphone-recovery.com/photo-recovery/recover-icloud-photo-without-iphone.html

More information about easy iPhone recovery software:
iPhone Recovery Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment