Tuesday, March 10, 2015

iOS 8.2 Update Issues/Bugs - 3/10/2015

iPhone Data Recovery Daily



Device: iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus, iPad

OS: iOS 8.2

After updating the iOS to the latest version 8.2, you may get some update issues or bugs. Today, we will give you a problem list and probable solution for the problem.

Question:
1.Our phones seem not to be able to find our provider's network.
2.After the upgrade the phone is lagging and is extremely slow.
3.I am unable to use Internet via WiFi and now am forced to use Mobile Data.
4.Now I'm no longer to pick up any LTE.
5.I then had to connect my phone to iTunes for other reasons and noticed a few songs had been deleted from my playlist.
6.When I use dictation to fill out a form such as this one in Safari, after I press "done" the sentence I have dictated sometimes disappears.

Solution:
1.Reboot your iPhone.
2.Reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose data by resetting.

More information about easy iPhone recovery software:
iPhone Recovery Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment