Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Facebook Messenger data loss case

You can use an easy iPhone data recovery software for Facebook Messenger to recover data in the following situation.


How can I recover my conversation?
Please tell me how to recover my conversation plz. By mistake I've deleted the conversation & it is very important for me to get it back.

How can I restore and old messages that I deleted ?
I want to restore the old massages that I had deleted it.

How do I get back a message I deleted on accident for court?
Someone has been harassing me and my family on Facebook throughout our messages. She blocked me and I deleted the message on an accident trying to Archive it. How can I get it back? I need it for court to press charges on her.

I delete some data from my chat 24th August, 2014 but I need those data.
Please hep me to recover those data.

Do you encounter these or similar problem about using Facebook messenger?
Please use this iPhone data recovery software to get data back.

No comments:

Post a Comment